The Intercultural Wellness Program (IWP) is offered by The Welcoming Center to promote community wellness and wellbeing among immigrant communities of Greater Philadelphia. Through this program, participants learn:
- Personal and collective listening skills that lead to new trusting relationships
- Team-building and critical thinking competencies
- Re-interpreting the concept of wellness from the immigrant experience
- Understanding the barriers affecting immigrant wellness and how to generate solutions
- Analytical skills to deconstruct the process of American racialization and structural racism that produces deeply felt health disparities
Complete and submit the form on this page and we soon contact you with information about the Intercultural Wellness Program.